THE COUPLE'S ROMANCE ENDURES FOR ETERNITY

 

THE COUPLE'S ROMANCE ENDURES FOR ETERNITY


My name is Holly Putra Gea, I am from Nias. I am 26 years old. I finished studying for my bachelor's for 4 years ago. Right now I got married to my wife Lismona one year ago and have a baby girl Jenita Wisely Gea it is by the grace of. God loves us. Before our marriage. I would like to share the story of our online dating experience. I was in Kalimantan. We had many challenges with online dating. Sometimes, gave up loving someone because I was far away from her in Jakarta city. if we only use the phone to communicate it makes us happy and funny.

I had been living alone in the church in Kalimantan to serve God and lead the congregation in society. My wife has been to Jakarta to serve God at IHAKA Church and to SMTK Setia Jakarta. So, she loves to serve God anywhere and never gives up on sharing the Gospel and teaching the students.


Our relationship with online dating we promise we will get married only 2 years after online dating. But, I have little money and am worried about how to get a lot of money to get married. However, I struggled and hard working in the palm trees garden. It was very difficult to work on it because I had no experience working in a palm tree garden in Kalimantan. For a few years, I had collections to get a lot of money. It is by the loving of God to give me what I was asking and need.

On December 03, 2022, we got married and invited people to attend our party. We realized that God always loves us and gives us as well. We realize without God in our life we could not get married. However, we rely on God in our plans to get married. We do prayer a lot every day, every time, so God opens the ways and opens our minds to do something. This is our loving store online dating.

 

What is the meaning the loving?

Loving is a special from God and having planned to give a special to our life. If you love someone, you must be honest, communicate, and obey the command of God because God loves us first and then we love someone. If know that loving must be changing our life, like our character, our mind.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRINKING COFFEE MAKES YOU OPEN YOUR MIND AND BE DILIGENT

LEARNING THIS ENGLISH IS EASY 7 WAYS YOU SHOULD LEARN AND PRACTICE AT HOME

SMOKING IS DANGEROUS FOR BABIES