DRINKING COFFEE MAKES YOU OPEN YOUR MIND AND BE DILIGENT

 

DRINKING COFFEE MAKES YOU OPEN YOUR MIND AND BE DILIGENT
















Drinking coffee is a habit of human life before they do an activity in society. So they take the coffee from the restaurant or home. And mix the coffee with sugar and then stir it and they're drinking it. The people want to drink the coffee. It makes them diligent in hard work opening their mind and finding innovation from their minds.

 

When you were drinking coffee, what did you think about???

 

I am Holly. I like to drink coffee every day. After I get up at 5 Am. I boiled the water and took the coffee to make. I drink the coffee three times per day. Sometimes my wife doesn't not allow me to drink the coffee. But always ignore that because if I stop drinking it makes me too lazy to work and fall asleep again. After I drink coffee for around 6 minutes, I have a lot of ideas in my mind and learn something new or innovative. I keep working and working again even though I am tired.

 

Coffee gives us the energy in our body and makes us learn something and to solve of problem it's so easy. Coffee it's our favorite drink every day when we are tired so it makes us strong and enthusiastic. If you drink coffee you just choose your favorite coffee. But only drink a little coffee, you just drink a maximum of three glasses of coffee per day. If you drink a lot, it makes you sick and dizzy from your head.

 

How the society produces coffee???

 

Many people in society produce coffee and sell it to the supermarket to get money. They are hard-working every morning, going to the garden to find the coffee. This is the habit of people in society. As you know there are a lot of kinds of coffee in society as follows the coffee named: White coffee, Good day coffee. ABC coffee, Kapal Api, ect. This is a different coffee. These are coffee. I just like to choose the good day coffee I bought at the supermarket. It costs Rp. 14.000. It is very cheap at the cost of coffee. As you know, people make their business coffee and sell it around the world. Many people like to drink and buy it. They get a lot of money from it.

 

Does drinking coffee make us sick???

 

v  The first reason, actually if you drink coffee but the produce date is expired, for example, produce date Ex: 25/09/2000. If you drink that coffee it becomes a headache, dizzy stomach ache. You must be careful to buying coffee in society or in the supermarket to check out the production date on the plastic or on the cans of coffee.

 

v  The second reason, is you are drinking coffee a lot, but you are not drinking there times per day. Maybe you drink 4/5 glasses of coffee two times per day it makes you sick and causes insomnia in your body.

 

v  The third reason is that you made the wrong choice of coffee. It's not original to produce the coffee, it smells when we drink it. However, we don't drink that smell of coffee again because it makes us sick.

 

v  The fourth reason, after you are drinking coffee do not put it on the table but the coffee cup is not closed if you are going to college or traveling. But if you drink it again, it makes you sick and weak. I hope don't put it on the table if you're going anywhere.


Tag: #drinking coffee makes you open your mind and be diligent

#drink your coffee and mind your business

#drinking coffee makes you live longer

#drinking coffee makes you look older

#a person might drink coffee to feel brainpop

#a person might drink coffee to feel

#drink the coffee it'll make you feel better

#drinking coffee makes me feel dizzy

#i drink coffee stronger than your feelings

#i drink my coffee alone

#mindful coffee drinking

#l drinking coffee

#why drinking coffee makes me dizzy

#3 cups of coffee and i can't clear my head


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARNING THIS ENGLISH IS EASY 7 WAYS YOU SHOULD LEARN AND PRACTICE AT HOME

SMOKING IS DANGEROUS FOR BABIES